Family First Hospice Care includes four levels of care options: routine home hospice care, respite care, general inpatient care and continuous care. The nurse and Care Team help determine what level of care is needed.
Our benefits to you include pain and symptom management, mental or emotional support, spiritual support, and grief and loss counseling. We strive to:
- Honor your wishes and those of your family
- Meet or exceed the goals for your care and comfort
- Manage your pain, symptoms and medicines
- Assist with decisions using a whole team approach
- Provide grief and loss support for you and loved ones
- Offer spiritual support that honors your beliefs
- Respect your origins, native language or unique culture
How Hospice Care Payment Works
Hospice Care is covered by your medical provider insurance coverage, Medicare or Medicaid. At Family First, we work with you to remove barriers to care. There’s no need to delay your request for services. Hospice care could increase the length and quality of your life.
During your assessment, please ask a member of our Care Team to help with any questions you may have about your coverage.